It’s finally here guys! It’s Friday!
I can’t wait for the weekend! It’s not because my weekend will be relaxing, it’s because I need to check off my to-do list! This is our last weekend home before we move! Gotta pack up everything we can!!!
Let’s get to our Friday Facts, shall we?
1. Big prayers for whomever was hurt in the car accident that caused the shut down of a ramp. It forced all the traffic to go this way, to the left. I, along with these other vehicles, spent an extra 30 minutes trying to get on the highway after work on Monday.
Luckily, I had snacks!
2. Tuesday, I escaped from the office for a bit with two coworkers! It was a warm sunny day and lovely to take in that vitamin D! We went to a local thrift shop and I found some cute finds for our new place! Check out this antique:
Any guesses as to what it is??
3. Seriously… this made me laugh out loud. Who in the world is driving this thing and HOW did they make it?
Anyone want to rent this for prom?! Haaa!
I did my best detective work but couldn’t determine what brand the original car was. Anyways, it was a nice little chuckle as I was walking to my car!
4. Castile Soap Lover? Check out this cheat sheet for all the ways to use it!
5. Workouts from the week:
Monday: P90X at Gold’s Gym
Tuesday: BodyPump at Gold’s Gym
I got a back spasm during one of my lifts! Took me out of commission so a few rest days and icing were in order!
Friday: Insanity 45 & Tabata 30 at Gold’s Gym
6. The hubby and I had an appointment at our new house this week.
Check out this progress:
I cannot believe that they put up walls and a room if a week! We are so excited to get in there in July! Just in time for my birthday month!
We will be enjoying a family dinner tonight, packing all weekend to move to the temp house and maybe I will find a little time to sit pool side with a nice book!
Happy Memorial Day!
Enjoy the holiday weekend loves!